Personal and Business Information and Pinnacle Business Finance Ltd
Use of Business Information
When businesses apply for, or hold, products or services introduced by us, we may acquire and process information relating to the business as well as personal data of individuals associated with the business.
Who looks after your personal information
Your personal information will be held by Pinnacle Business Finance Ltd.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information:
- to provide products and services, manage your relationship with us and comply with any laws or regulations we are subject to (for example the laws that prevent financial crime or the regulatory requirements governing the products we offer).
- for other purposes including improving our services, exercising our rights in relation to agreements and contracts and identifying products and services that may be of interest.
To support us with the above we analyse information we know about you and how you use our products and services.
Who we share your personal information with
Your personal information will be shared within Pinnacle Business Finance Ltd and other companies that provide services to you or us, so that we can look after your relationship with us. By sharing this information it enables us to better understand our customers’ needs, and provide products and services efficiently.
Where we collect your personal information from
We will collect personal information about you from a number of sources including:
- information given to us on application forms, when you talk to us in person, over the phone or through the device you use and when new services are requested.
- from or through other organisations (for example funders and credit reference agencies).
Do you have to give us your personal information
We may be required by law, or as a consequence of any contractual relationship we have, to collect certain personal information. Failure to provide this information may prevent or delay us fulfilling these obligations or performing services.
What rights you have over your personal information
The law gives you a number of rights in relation to your personal information including:
- the right to access the personal information we have about you. This includes information from application forms, e-mails and correspondence.
- the right to get us to correct personal information that is wrong or incomplete.
- in certain circumstances, the right to ask us to stop using or delete your personal information.
- you have the right to receive any personal information we have collected from you in an easily re-usable format when it’s processed on certain grounds, such as consent or for contractual reasons. You can also ask us to pass this information on to another organisation.
Other individuals you have financial links with
We may also collect personal information about other individuals who you have a financial links to, for example other directors or officers of your company.
We will collect this information to assess any applications, provide the services requested and to carry out credit reference and fraud prevention checks.
How we use funders and credit reference agencies
In order to process your application, we may supply your personal information to funders and credit reference agencies (CRAs) and they may give us information about you, such as about your financial history. We do this to assess creditworthiness and product suitability, check your identity, manage your application, trace and recover debts and prevent criminal activity.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions or require more information about how we use your personal information, please speak to your usual contact or email the data privacy team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel we have not answered your question Pinnacle Business Finance Ltd has a Data Privacy Officer, who you can contact on 01117 2510048 and tell us you want to speak to our Data Privacy Officer.